Thursday, September 4, 2008

Boston

Here's a little boy who LOVES his mom. It was fun to watch the shift between being so shy for the camera, then the smiles and comfort with her. Another neat thing about this shoot is that Brooke (the mom) is one of my former students. As many of you know, I used to be a Jr. High French teacher. I LOVED it and I LOVED my students. It's been great to reconnect with them as adults, either in person or blogs. Brooke ended up getting a job as one of my husbands secretaries. What a coincedence, huh!!!












Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Can I say again how much I love the pictures? I will get a list to you as soon as we decide which ones to get. Thanks again!

9a said...

So Cute! Good job Lisa...BellaPhoto rocks!

Aimee said...

I always love the photos you take. Call me a blogstocker. Haven't seen you guys in Depot for awhile. You're not going to AF? Gasp

meeshw said...

Great photos...You are on your way...Wish we were closer I would "totally" use you! :)