Friday, October 17, 2008

Jason + Kim

So, Rick and I just got back from Cancun (really Playa del Carmen) and we had a marvelous time. We met a great couple there, Jason and Kim, who were on their honeymoon. We hit it off and had a great time hanging out with them. Rick and I swam with the dophins, which was fabulous, but they were charging $25 per digital photo--OUTRAGOUS!!! So, Jason and Kim were so kind to take photos of us swimming with the dophins. He got some GREAT shots. We were so grateful and wanted to do something for them. So, we did a little photo shoot on the beach. I've been wanting to shoot at the beach, but obviously don't have many opportunities. I had all these ideas in mind with the sunset, etc. but it was pointed out to me that we were on the east coast and the sun sets in the west. Too bad, but I think we still got some great shots out of it. They were old pros since they had just gotten married a few days before. Here are some of my favorites.





Notice the toes clinching onto the rock. It was so slippery.



Thanks again Jason and Kim for the dolphin pics and hanging out with us.

1 comment:

meeshw said...

How great to be able to use you talent for something good! Who ever has professional photos from their honeymoon? They will love these. They came out great. And how great to get photos of you and Rick with the dolphins out of it.
Awesome!