Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Holdaway Family















































So, I used to teach two of these gals, Brooke and Bobbi, in Jr. High French. I met them when they were about 12 yrs old. And now they're married with kiddos of their own. I LOVE watching my little students grow up. I also knew two brothers and another sister and a brother inlaw from our days back at Lakeridge. But, they weren't fortunate enough to have taken Le Français.



This was a job and a half. 32 people with 18 of them under 8. We shot at a beautiful golf course, Sleepy Ridge, and of course, as luck would have it...it rained and poured and was so windy that we had to move the shoot inside. But then isn't it about the people anyway? They were all such good sports about it too. So fun and thanks so much for asking me to do this. Once again, so fun to watch the family dynamics. They must have just a blast together. Many, many thanks and merci's go out to Merrily for assisting me. You were so greatly appreciated.

No comments: