Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jenae and Peter Wedding

Yeah, this was a long time coming and many people were so excited...especially Jenae and Peter. It was a beautiful day surrounded by friends and family. Congrats.





















Jenae served her mission on temple square and so she ran into several companions and sisters she served with. It was pretty cool to see.



















These are all 4 sets of grandparents along with parents. What a great family history shot for the ol' Book of Remembrance.



















Peter Barnes and Jenae are known as PB&J among their friends. So, they had a little omage to the "all american classic"

















Some more mission companions.



They had a great little program. Jenae's dad sang a sweet song. I had tears in my eyes.




They had their first dance...



Jenae's sister sang a beautiful song...



Jenae and Peter learned a waltz and performed it. It was like a Disney fairytale...




All of her bridesmaids and aunts and cousins surprised them with a fun song with actions too. I had tears in my eyes again, but this time cause I was laughing so hard...





Then a little line dancing...



This young man was quite happy that his girl caught the bouquet. I guess he was the victor.






Here I am with Peter and Jenae and Riley and Allison. I photographed Riley/Allison earlier this year and after Peter/Jenae came to their reception, they booked their wedding with me. So, in the end...we all came together in love!!!!


It was certainly a pleasure to be a part of this great event. Congrats and Best of luck in the future.

No comments: