Thursday, November 6, 2008

Senior KJ

Where did this handsome guy come from? Last time I looked he was just a little 10 yr old boy. My how time flies, for us grownups at least. Didn't highschool seem like 20 yrs and the last 20 yrs seems like 4 yrs?



He tried a bunch of sports throughout his teenage years and didn't stick with any, he found his love in his trombone. (Thus the focus is on the instrument and not the sports.)






KJ is a self proclaimed Star Wars Geek, so we of course had to take some Jedi poses on Tatouine. While I was editing, my son and friend were watching and my son asked who the jedi was. His friend answered, "That's Luke Skywalker"



I really liked this picture. While we were shooting on the path they rode by, so I snapped them quick.

2 comments:

Sarah Wolf said...

I really enjoy your work! The b/w pic of 'Luke Skywalker' upclose is great.

Breanne said...

As always, great pics Lisa!! I love the Star Wars pics. Too bad Pat doesn't have a cool lightsaber like that :)