Sunday, November 9, 2008

Trains and Tracks

The other day we were running errands and I threw my camera in the car cause the light was so pretty outside (just in case). On the way home we crossed these tracks and I loved the trees in the background. So, we pulled over and took a few shots. Just as we were finishing we looked down the tracks and saw lights heading towards us. We hopped off quick and waited. They were so excited to see a train so close. I of course was nervous that J would break loose. He stayed put luckily.



J was having a hard time cooperating. Not even the promise of a shake afterwards really did the trick.



L will pose all day long if there is a treat at the end. I appreciate that:)



1 comment:

Breanne said...

I need to teach Mara to pose for a treat. She is so difficult right now, but of course, she's 2!
I just love the joy on L's face in the first picture! So priceless.