Thursday, November 19, 2009

In N Out Opening

As most people in the area, this was a greatly anticipated day for our family. My brother has been emailing In n Out for YEARS trying to get them up here. He and his sons got there at about 5 am to wait. They were some of the first allowed in the building, got free food, and free shirts and hats. They were all over the news. Did you know there was an "In n Out" song? Well they know it, and sang it for the news.
We're not as die hard, but we did show up at 9:30 am for #2 w/ onions and shake. It was very exciting to be there. We were all interviewed by Fox 13 news. My sis-in-law got choked up as my brother told how he had proposed to her at In n Out 27 yrs ago. Their first son got choked up as well as he talked about "animal style". He said he's been waiting for this for 26 yrs. And, his entire life has been working up to this one day. A little obsessed, I know, BUT, it makes for great family memories. Rachel was in school so she missed this big party.













3 comments:

tracie said...

I must live in a cave. Where did it open?

Lisa said...

Thurs it opened in Draper and Orem. Coming soon to AF and Jordan Landing. Yum Yum

Breanne said...

No matter how much I love a place. I KNOW I could not eat a hamburger at 9:30 AM!!!!!