Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mathie Family

This is the Mathie family. I've known them most of my life. We lived by each other in So. Cal, went on camping trips together and even a 2 week moterhome caravan trip to Canada. I still remember my CB radio handle was Road Runner (circa mid 70's). They moved to Utah a few years before us and our families picked up where we left off. I really have a lot of fond memories of them. So, needless to say, it was a lot of fun being with them all.

These are the "E"ngemann's. They need to buy that letter for their wall.






















Thanks Mathie's, spending a couple of hours with you brought back some nice, sweet memories of my youth.

1 comment:

meeshw said...

awwwwhhhh....loved seeing these photos...I have not seen them forever!!!! They all look so fantastic...good job Lisa!